Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
This week I am going to do my top 10 things making me smile
1) My cats, so cute and cuddly. They are always a source of comfort and love and I smile every time I look at them. Look how cute -
2) Looking at pictures from my first ever holiday - Disneyland Paris, which i went to last week. I met Mickey Mouse and had a blast.
3) Chocolate Cake - so yummy always makes me happy.
4) Zumba - Dance Aerobics, if you haven't heard of it, search on YouTube, there are loads of videos. I go to a club every Monday night and have a blast, I smile throughout, even though it is hard work.
5) My Family - they are always there and offer support, and I smile to know I am so loved
6) My Friends - I have the most amazing friends ever, they are like an extended family to me. Always have a laugh with them
7) Glee - New episodes are on E4 on a Monday night, so I will get my weekly fix. The crazy storylines and epic songs make me smile.
8) Books - of course, I'm surprised this is so far down the list actually, but it is here. My copy of 'Awakened' by P.C & Kristin Cast arrived at the library today and I can't wait to get stuck in, I literally squealed and jumped up and down when I saw it. :D
9) My teddy bear - I'm a softy at heart, but I've had this bear for about 20 years (since I was about 2), and he still makes me smile.
10) Comments from my lovely followers, always makes me smile when I see I have new comments, so go ahead and leave me some love. :D
What makes you smile?