Friday 20 January 2012

FF (53) & TGIF (36)




Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is from
Pretty in Fiction

Q: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book?

My Answer: I haven't really done anything particularly crazy for a book. YET. I'm sure I will one day, if I have to choose something it's probably queuing up for over two hours to meet the author, get the book and have it signed.  Not particularly wild I know. :D




TGIF!




This meme is hosted by GReads!



This Friday's Question:
Recommend It: Which book from the last 10 you've read 
would you recommend to a friend?

My Answer: I've already read 13 books this year, one of the first I read has been my favourite but is just outside of the 10, so I will pick my second favourite, which was:



I enjoyed this more than i thought I would and think it's a definite must read. It has stayed with me since finishing, parts keep coming back to mind, I have actually put the library copy to one side for one of our YA customers that comes in, will tell her she has to read it. :D

Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

6 comments:

TC said...

Hi, just dropping by. Took a look at the description of that book, not sure it's up my street but I like the cover. Have a great weekend.

barmybex said...

it is a nice cover, was the first thing that pulled me in

Izzy G. said...

Hi, I'm Izzy and I'm stopping by for Follow Friday! I haven't really done anything wild either, but hey, maybe someday we will.

Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

Bellas Shelf said...

I love the cover of the book & it sounds kinda cute too.
I think all of us that love to read will wait for hours in long lines, & enter contests, do all kinds of stuff the normies wouldn't do for a book.
I would in a heartbeat!
New follower, nice blog.
Have a gr8 (snowy?) weekend
Books and Beyond

barmybex said...

HI Izzy, I'm sure we will someday. Wonder what we'll do. Depends on which book it is for me. :D

Books & Beyond - anything is possible. :P
No snow scheduled for me, but it is cold. Have a good weekend, wrap up warm if your in snowy areas. :D

JennRenee said...

Great blog! new follower. Here's mine http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-1.html