Friday 21 February 2014

FF (154)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Teen Book Hoots

What was the last book that made you cry?

My Answer: I actually cry quite easily at books. I get involved in the story and characters so they feel more real to me and then it makes me cry when bad things happen. But saying that, I can't actually remember what the last book I cried at was. I felt my eyes tear up whilst reading 'Fault in our Stars' but I didn't actually cry. I honestly can't remember which book made me cry last. oh dear!

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, TFIOS definitely made me cry a bunch! Great pick!

Amanda @ i solemnly swear

Unknown said...

I know the feeling. I cry easily as well. If it's a beautiful ending, or sad, or just overwhelming. I choke up heh. Thought it's been a while since i actually really cried over one. Great choice!

My F&F

Kristen @ Pretty Little Pages said...

I'm usually not one to cry, either! I've been dreading The Fault in Our Stars because of the feels. Enjoy your weekend!

New BlogLovin' follower. My FF!

Barbara said...

I'm have been avoiding this book like a plague, because it seems too sad.
New Bloglovin follower :)
My FF