Friday 10 October 2014

FF (181)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read
This week's question feature is Living on Borrowed Days 

Book Merchandise – show off some of your stuff – posters, t-shirts. Whatever you got!
– Suggested by Becky’s Barmy Book Blog (oooh me! :D)


My Answer:

My Shadow Falls t-shirt and bookmarks which I love, also have one for the new spin off series but that is currently in the laundry as I wore it yesterday. My mockingjay Hunger Games t-shirt. A poster for the new Harry Potter cover designs.  my Skulduggery Pleasant wristbands and various bookmarks (a small few from my collection). 
Love to see what you've all got.

Happy Hopping and Blogging!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the Harry Potter stuff that I've seen today. It's my favorite! I am a new follower :)
Britt @ Spare Time Book blog
My FF: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/feature-and-follow_9.html

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Love the new Harry Potter poster!
My FF