Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
This week I am going to do 10 random Good things
1) I am well again! - after spending 3 days in bed with a sore throat and temperature - fever etc, I am so happy to be up and about feeling good. There's no better feeling!
2) I went to the shopping centre today for a look and realized this was out:
Bought a copy right away, it's so pretty and completes my set perfectly. Can't wait to read it.
3) Chocolate Eggs - as I wasn't fully back in health yesterday I didn't get to eat any of my easter eggs, but I had my first piece of chocolate in four days this afternoon and it was yum!! Somehow chocolate just tastes better when it's an Easter Egg.
4) My dad got an ipod touch a few months ago but didn't really use it, he found it when tidying and asked if I wanted it and so gave it to me!!! I know so cool right, a wicked gift.
5) In my family we tend to give presents rather than Easter Eggs (although i always buy everyone an egg and i always get at least one back, but anyway, I got some great gifts this year including:
-Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows pt 1 on DVD,
-Cat's Cradle by Julia Golding - book 6 in the Cat Royal series (been waiting for this book for about two years!! shame they've changed the covers the old ones were better but never mind.)
-Rain & Fire by Chris D'Lacey a guide to the Last Dragon Chronicles
-Fire World by Chris D'Lacey - book 6 in the Last Dragon Chronicles - great series.
How spoilt am I? :D
6) It has been gorgeous sunshine here for the last week. Shame I missed some of it, but today was about 22oC, nice and warm
7) I found a 'Worms' app on the ipod touch, I used to play this game when I was younger and I loved it, there are now about 5 different ones out over different platforms but number one was always the best. Already spent an hour playing it, I can see lots of time being wasted on this when I should be doing other things! (reading) (If you've never heard of worms search on google 'worms team 17' it should bring it right up.
8) It's Monday which means Glee night!!! Wooooo
9) Because of the Royal Wedding I have a 3 day working week then a five day weekend to come - gotta love it. :D
10) I've written 53 pages of my second novel, I'm on a role and loving it. Here's hoping the inspiration stays.
So that's my 10 for this week.
Have a good week everyone. :D
Have a good week everyone. :D