Friday 22 April 2011

Book Blogger Hop: April 22nd-25th & Follow Friday (14)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. Such a wonderful idea! There's a new question every week that all the participating blogs have to answer.

This week's question is:

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

My answer: All the time, I figure if one is good then the rest are likely to be right? I am one of the worst for doing this. I end up with stacks of an authors work on my pile. 


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question comes from Caitlin @ The Cait Files

Q. What is on your current playlist right now?

My Answer: I have over 3000 songs on my iTunes, so i mostly have it on shuffle. But my top played tracks include a lot of Glee, Disney and film songs.


 Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

7 comments:

kathy said...

Old follower, just hopping by. :) Fun music choices. I really like the music from Glee, too.
Happy Friday!
kathy from Read This Instead

Jeanna said...

I usually put my IPod on shuffle as well, it's much easier that way. Here's my hop:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-friday.html
Have a wonderful weekend!

Jamie said...

I love Glee and Disney songs! My favorite Disney movie songs are from The Little Mermaid:)

I'm a new follower:)

My post for FF is at http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/

Happy FF!

Marce said...

I started a Challenge just to make me read more books from authors that impressed me once so that I don't get stuck on just what is new. Sounds like this challenge may help your TBR :-)

My post

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-love-book-want-more-from.html

Lark Andrea said...

I heart Glee. Have a great weekend. :)

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I agree with you. Plus, that author also becomes my go to for a good read when I have a run of bad ones.

barmybex said...

Thanks to all for stopping by.

Hopping to your blogs now :D

Glee Rocks!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!