Friday 30 November 2012

FF (98)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
DeneƩ @ Novel Reveries

Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.

My Answer: 

 

I honestly have no idea. No one really leaps into my mind. Sure I really liked Peeta in Hunger Games, yes I think that Sam (from Shiver) is a great boyfriend and awesome character and I will always have a soft spot for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Four (Divergent), and many others, but I can't say that any of them make me go weak at the knees. I love to read about them and imagine what they are like etc, but nothing about them makes me drool or go crazy. These are all characters that I have thought, 'if they were real they would be great to date, perfect guys' but I know that they aren't real and 99% of them have girlfriends in the books they are in and I don't do cheating so I honestly can't pick one.

 

As for choosing a picture, I think we all imagine them slightly different and I can never find pictures that match enough for me. The person I visualize is totally unique, although I always like to see people's fantasy casts, some of them get quite close.

 

 

 

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

5 comments:

Looks-Mostly-Harmless said...

Hi, from a new follower!

I feel so old, because these guys are all waaaay too young for me! :D

Naomi Hop said...

It was a bit of a hard one. I actually googled my guy to see what others thought he would look like!!

Here's My FF!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
New Follower :)

Unknown said...

Haha. Well, perhaps that's for the best. :)

I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

Cayce said...

Yeah, it's hard to pick just one.
I <3 4 too!!!

Old follower
My FF

barmybex said...

HI Sue, welcome! hehe, I just imagine some of them older - what they would be like after the stories.

Naomi - that's a good idea. :D

Rachel - thanks for following. :)

Cayce - think Four has a lot of love this week. :D