Thursday 21 October 2010

Book Awards

I received the Versatile Blogger Award from  YA Book Lover
 .
The Versatile Blogger Award!
Here are the rules for this one:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
 
 
1) I read on average 3 books a week
2) I am a Trampolining Coach 2 nights a week
3) I work almost full time in a Public Library (and love it)
4) Cake is my weakness especially chocolate
5) I have over 1500 Beanie Babies
6) I am addicted to 'Gilmore Girls' & 'Ugly Betty' on TV
7) I have only ever been to 1 concert and it was to see Taylor Swift and i loved it!


Now to tag my 15! wow this will take a while
 
You're all awesome bloggers, and I love looking at your sites. 
I'll notify everyone tomorrow, I need to get to bed!
;D
 

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Thank you for the award!!

barmybex said...

Your welcome :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)