Saturday 30 October 2010

Life Is Good Award

I was awarded this by The Book Bee. Go check out this blog! Thanks Book Bee

Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award.

Questions:
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
No, I don't mind blogging under my name, it's who I am!
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
I have to have the last word on the phone.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A girl with a lot going for her in her life, but still seems a bit unsure of where to go next.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Oasis Summer Fruits
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Curl up on my bed with a good book, a film  and some Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in life? What is it?
I want to write a novel, have started it, but is taking quite a while, never have enough time to do it.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I was the shy person, i would sit at the back and do my work quietly, never raised my hand or messed about.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
The day i went to London last year on the train, this was a big moment for me as i had a terrible  fear of trains, but i managed to conquer it.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
No, i find it quite easy to share my true self.
1o. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would sit down and read, i hate talking on the phone, so impersonal, and i LOVE books, easy choice really.

The Recipients:
1) Frazzled Book Nommer
2) The Book Worm Is Here
3) Book Noise
4) Down The Rabbit Hole
5) Book Hounds
6) The Diary Of A Bookworm
7) Forever Young
8) Sarah Reads Too Much
9) I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
10) Reader Recommended
11) The Ladybug Reads
12) The Book Buff
13) A Dream Of Books
14) Reading World
15) Lori's Reading Corner

You all Rock!!!

No comments: