Saturday 9 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop: October 8-11

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. Such a wonderful idea! There's a new question every week that all the participating blogs have to answer. This week's question comes from Suko who blogs at Suko's Notebook.


What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

My Answer - depends what i'm in the mood for. I have bottled drinks so i can put them down without fear of knocking them over. Mostly it would be Oasis Summer Fruits :D



The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, go back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added

6 comments:

Carissa said...

Stopping on by from the Hop to say hello! I'm a new follower now. I look forward to reading your posts!

The Book Bee said...

Hi

Just stopping by fro the Hop and I am you newest follower. Can't wait to read more of your posts. Have a great Sunday.

Bookbee

Rhiannon said...

Just hoping by, following and saying hi.
If you have any scary or paranormal reviews, intereviews, or giveaways, then make sure to stop by my site and add them (anytime this month) to my Giving me the Creeps October page. I'm hoping to spread the word on some blogs and share the scary all month long!
TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

Elizabeth said...

Stopping by for the hop.

Have a great weekend.

Susan said...

You're smart to stick to bottled beverages - I'm always spilling mine!

Glad to have found you via the Hop. Have a wonderful Sunday!

barmybex said...

Thanks for all the great comments and new followers, much appreciated, am checking out all your blogs now.

Rhiannon, love the idea of your creepy October page. :D