Tuesday 14 June 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Nanny Returns


TEAser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
 
My Teasers: Nanny Returns by Nicola Kraus & Emma McLaughlin


"I push my forehead into the cold glass, feeling at once and hundred years old and twenty-one. "Grayer?"

Page 23




"He showed up and the pain he was in - I just felt like I owed him. I've always felt like I've owed him, you know that."

Page 68



For once I am reading Adult Chic Lit, not YA, shocking I know! hehe. 

What are your teasers?

3 comments:

Cary Cheyenne. said...

I've never heard of this book before but it looks good! I just might have to check it out!! Great blog! Here's mine click it.

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

yay! I hope you like the new genre. great teasers!

barmybex said...

Thanks, I'm rather enjoying it. Look out for my review soon. :D