Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
1) Don't Judge A Book By It's Movie - made me laugh and it's so true. I just bought this in white. :D
2) Real Men Don't Sparkle - I laughed so hard at this, I don't like Twilight's sparkly vampires and just love this t-shirt. I have it in blue with white writing.
3) Come To The Dark Side, We Have Cookies! - so cute, made by David & Goliath.
4) Impossible Love - thought this one was sweet, one of my ultimate favourites
5) You Rock, You Rule - clever play on words and pictures, this was my first D&G t-shirt and I love it.
6) Ninja's Need Love Too - I have this in white and the edge of the words glow in the dark, so cute.
7) I See Stupid People - makes me LOL every time. I have it in bright blue.
8) Peace, Love & Stupidity - the rules of my life. hehe
9) Ninja Kitty - I love Cats and Ninja's so this is perfect.
10) I Know Kung-Fu & 15 other Chinese Words - I love pandas and this made me laugh.
I own all of these t-shirts and are prominent in my cupboards. Hope you like them. :D
Have a great week everyone. :D