Sunday 8 September 2013

FF (138)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Primrose Musing

Bookshelf Tour! Take us on a tour of your shelves.

My Answer: I should really look and see what is coming up to give me a chance to prepare. Sorry this is late, I had to film it, then upload it and I had to use my ipad to film it and it would only send the video over in 1 minute clips. Then I went out yesterday and didn't get a chance to edit it.  Never known such hard work! But anyway, I got there in the end, so here is my video - at last. :D

Hope it wasn't too long. I actually have a couple more odd shelves but would have to move things to show them and thought that was enough to be going on with. :D


Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

 

And as I origianlly posted it here last week, I'll announce the winners of my 'Geek Girl' giveaway. 

 

The winner was Laura 

Congrats to her and thanks to those who entered. ;D


Have a good week.