Friday 13 September 2013

FF (139)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Fiction in Fiction in Fiction

Q: It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters? 

My Answer: I have no idea, I can never cast anyone as I get such a good picture in my head of the character from reading it that I can never find anyone who matches it right. Most films that have come out like Hunger Games, Harry Potter etc have been cast perfectly but I had to see them first. I always struggle with this. 

So I am going to cheat and copy a Fantasy Casting I did back in 2010 for the 'Shiver' series by Maggie Stiefvater. Still love those books so why not!





 Grace - Emma Watson
 I think she would be amazing in this role.









Sam - Steven R McQueen

 I struggled to find a Sam, and this is the closest i could get.








Rachel - Alexis Bledel











Olivia - Dakota Fanning
She is one of my favourite actresses and i think she would play the part well.









 
Isobel - Hayden Panettiere







Beck - Johnny Depp
 Think he would be a good Beck, if not maybe Ulrick?





What do you reckon?

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

3 comments:

Jazmen said...

I haven't read the shiver series yet but I have been wanting to for a while now. Thanks for sharing your dream cast :) New GFC follower!
Check out MY F&F

Kim said...

I own the entire Shiver series and yet I haven't read it yet. I love the idea of Emma as Grace though :)
Old bloglovin' follower

Kim @ YA Asylum

Unknown said...

Wow. Emma Watson, Hayden P and Johnny Depp? This is going to be a blockbuster hit. :D

Old follower via bloglovin!

Thoughts and Pens FF.