Monday 13 December 2010

FCSS - Linger Fantasy Cast

My Linger by Maggie Stiefvater Fantasy Cast.
I actually found this one quite hard and am not entirely happy with my choices.




 Grace - Emma Watson
 I think she would be amazing in this role.









Sam - Steven R McQueen

 I struggled to find a Sam, and this is the closest i could get.








Rachel - Alexis Bledel











Olivia - Dakota Fanning
She is one of my favourite actresses and i think she would play the part well.









 
Isobel - Hayden Panettiere







Beck - Johnny Depp
 Think he would be a good Beck, if not maybe Ulrick?






Cole - Alex Pettyfer
I would upload a picture, but my computer seems to have given up by this point.


That's my Linger Cast, what do you think?
Any suggestions

3 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Loveeee Alexis Bledel! I think this would be a great cast...Dakota Fanning isn't my favourite, but I think she'd fit the role :)

barmybex said...

I love Alexis too, did you ever watch the TV show 'Gilmore Girls' she is amazing, and very talented.

Thanks for commenting :D

Celeste said...

Those are great choices. I could totally picture them as those characters. And you can never go wrong with Johnny Depp. ;)