Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
1) Gilmore Girls - I got totally addicted to this show. I loved the quick wit and one liners. The characters really grow throughout the series and i felt like I was part of their little towns family.
2) Glee - I am a TOTAL GLEEK - nothing beats a good night in jamming to some Glee.
3) Frasier - I got into this by accident when I was channel hopping, but I found myself laughing out loud and then found the DVD's and I was hooked
4) Friends - I grew up with friends (my teenage years) and I always loved the group dynamics. Phoebe was always my favourite character, she was so weird and reminded me of me! (I also had a crush on Joey, OMG did I just admit that :O *blush*)
5) Allo Allo - old war comedy that had me laughing so much with it's double meanings and silly jokes.
6) One Foot In The Grave - grumpy old man with a great catchphrase (I Don't Believe It) the episodes were so strange and sometimes unbelievable but you can't help but laugh.
7) Ugly Betty - I always felt for Betty and hoped she would do well. Plus loved the drama!
8) Make It Or Break It - I used to do Gymnastics and I always regret having given it up. I still love to watch it though and got instantly hooked into this series. It's not all about the Gymnastics, but also has drama, love stories, friendship etc. I love it and hope they commission a third series.
9) Fawlty Towers - Basil Fawlty and his wife never quite agreeing and Manuel the Spanish Waiter. recipe for laughter.
10) Merlin - enter the magical world, I loved the legend of Arthur being retold.
All the titles will take you to Amazon if you want to know more about them.
There were so many more I could put in, but these sprung to mind first. May do a children's one next week :D
Have a great week everyone. :D