Friday 13 June 2014

FF (166)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Cornerfolds

Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit (a real place for this question).

My Answer: Blimey. I'm drawing a blank here, most of what I read is fantasy or dystopian so not set in real places. I have read some contemporary fiction but can't think of anywhere I would like to go. A few of Sarah Dessen's books are set around a little Seaside town that I think is based on a real place and always sounded quite nice, so maybe there.

And don't forget to check out and comment on my new weekly discussion post 'Thursday Thoughts' this week I looked at Audiobooks!

Happy hopping and Blogging!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading Dystopian too! :)
By the way, I'm a new follower via GFC
Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

barmybex said...

Welcome Christine, thanks for following :)
Always nice to meet another Dystopian fan.