Friday 12 November 2010

Book Blogger Hop: November 12th- 15th

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. Such a wonderful idea! There's a new question every week that all the participating blogs have to answer. 


This week's question comes from Christina who blogs at All About YA Books:

"If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?"



Yes, always, I cannot read a book out of series order. I feel like I've missed something important, and I don't have that background connection with a character, so if i find a book i like but discover it is part of a series, i have to find book 1 and read them in order. I have always been like this, I just like to get the whole picture.


The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, go back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added

If you've stopped by my blog from the hop, welcome, it's great to have you here, please feel free to look around, and follow. I will then visit you in turn. :D

5 comments:

Erika said...

Totally agree with your answer. Not reading the first novel first is unfathomable for me. It kicks the story off and introduces the characters, allowing them to grow on you. The experience just isn't the same when a series is read in random order.

Have a great weekend!

Erika Breathes Books

Leanna Elle said...

Hi! Just found your blog on the hop & I'm now following! Looking forward to reading your reviews! Love the name of your blog, by the way! :)

Here's my blog if you'd like to check it out! Daisy Chain Book Reviews

barmybex said...

Thanks for all the great comments and new followers.

Super Librarian said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower :)

barmybex said...

thanks for stopping and following Super :D