Tuesday 23 November 2010

Off The Shelf Challenge


Off the Shelf Challenge is hosted by BA Reading Challenges.
Are your books multiplying like rabbits before you even get a chance to read them? Trying to keep up with them, but can't stop buying new ones?
Maybe this challenge is for you. I know what it's like. There's so many titles and so many beautiful books out there sometimes it's hard to keep that TBR shelf under control, but if you really want to try why not challenge yourself?
The challenge begins on the 1st of January and ends on the 31st of December 2011

Note: This challenge is to read those books you own copies of, but have never got around to reading. If you don't have many that you own, but have a massive TBR shelf you're welcome to read those ones as long as you don't add new ones. You don't need to actually get rid of your books after you've read them, this is just to read them.

There are five levels to this challenge, i'm going to aim for 'On A Roll' which is to read 50 books! Which is probably what i have waiting for me.

I will update with a reading list soon when i have organised my piles of books. To keep updated with my progress look under my 'Cool Contests/Challenges' Page.

Why not give it a go too? :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visiting from the blog hop. I joined this challenge too and I am following you so I will check your progress. LOL Happy weekend.
My TBR Shelf?

barmybex said...

Thanks for stopping by, i started writing down all the books i have to read and it filled 3 A4 pages and i still haven't got all the way round. I have way more than i thought. I'll start writing the list up soon. :D

I'll check in on yours too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in Becky; I wanted to pay you a visit to welcome you to the challenge. I hope you have fun with it and I look forward to seeing what you end up reading.

Good luck!

barmybex said...

Thanks,
I actually began to list all the books i owned but had never read, and it filled 4 A4 pages. I counted nearly 150 books!!! Gonna be quite some challenge for me!
Will input list later this week!
I look forward to seeing what everyone else reads too.