Friday 26 November 2010

Book Blogger Hop: November 26th - 29th

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. Such a wonderful idea! There's a new question every week that all the participating blogs have to answer. 


This week's question comes from Sarah who blogs at Writer, Reader, Dreamer:
 
 "What is your favorite book cover?"
 
 I love this book cover, although very simple in design it has a certain magic about it. I love how the flower seems to be glittering and the contrast of the green and purple together. The cover was originally what made me pick this book up, and when I started reading it, I discovered it is a fantastic book both inside and out!
 
The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, go back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added

If you've stopped by my blog from the hop, welcome, it's great to have you here, please feel free to look around, and follow. I will then visit you in turn. :D   

8 comments:

Jen said...

Oooh -- pretty cover! And different from my own copy (which is cool). :)

barmybex said...

really? what is your cover like? i like to compare different editions. :D

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Hi, I am a new follower. You have a great job to learn about books. I am at Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy

barmybex said...

Nice to have you here Steph. Love the name of your blog very cool, will check it out! :D

Annette Mills said...

This is a pretty cover! And I'm not familiar with the book, so I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Must Love Books said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following back :)

I do love the UK covers for the Wings series. They are so pretty.

barmybex said...

Thanks for coming.

They are beautiful covers, i found this really hard to pick because there are so many gorgeous ones, but these have a certain feeling about them. :D

you should definitely check them out if you haven't read it yet.

Anonymous said...

Amazing cover! I've not seen this one. My copy has a different cover.