Friday 31 May 2013

FF (124)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
The Fiction Conniption

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

My Answer: I've never met any of my fellow bloggers so the chance to meet any of you would be cool. Things like BEA would be a great event not just to meet authors but catch up with fellow bloggers. Unfortunately I live in the UK so it's not easy to get there, but I hope to one day.

I have quite a few bloggers I 'talk' to a fair bit and hope to one day meet them all, see the faces behind the names.

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

 

8 comments:

Adele Cosgrove-Bray said...

Hi; I'm dropping by as part of this FF blog hop. I hope you enjoy it! If you wish to review one of my ebooks, let me know.

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

I'd love to meet you too :)

follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-50.html

Aimee (Aimee, Always) said...

I feel the same way. I'd love to go to BEA, but I live in the Philippines... New GFC follower.:)

Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

Unknown said...

Hi Becky,
I know what you mean, I am sort of new to the scene too. Here’s my FF for this week

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope you can make it one day to meet all your blogging friends!

New follower :)
My FF

barmybex said...

Thanks for dropping by everyone!
Maybe we'll all catch up at BEA someday. :D

Unknown said...

Great FF post! Have a great weekend! Also I love your blog's layout, I'm a new follower via GFC!
-Scott Reads It

Krystianna said...

I'd love to go to BEA sometime too. It would be such a cool experience. I'm an old follower. :b

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian