Friday 20 December 2013

FF (149)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is

Question of the Week: Pick a book in your favorite genre that you’d recommend to a reluctant reader.

 My Answer: I mostly read YA fiction and tend to focus on Fantasy/Paranormal. If I had to pick one for a reluctant reader I would go for 'Skulduggery Pleasant' by Derek Landy every time. They are quick witted, very funny, and easy to read. Perfect to encourage a reluctant reader.

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'm gonna pick this one. It's so rare to come across paranormal series that are quick reads and funny.

Thanks for sharing.

Old follower via bloglovin!

Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

Unknown said...

Well that sounds like a perfect combination for struggling readers! Might even have to check it out for myself

Now following via bloglovin and GFC
www.moodylions.com

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting!
New GFC and Bloglovin follower!
My FF

barmybex said...

Thanks all. Welcome to the world of Skulduggery Pleasant - hope you love these books as much as I do!