Saturday 21 June 2014

FF (167)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
The Attic Young Adult Book Reviews

What are your favorite books of 2014 so far?

My Answer: 

-Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, 

-Banished by Liz De Jager, 

-The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow

- Resist by Sarah Crossan.

I've only read 47 books so far this year, I'm usually on about 120 by now. Can't believe how far behind I am. Will have to do some marathon reading. :)

And don't forget to check out and comment on my new weekly discussion post 'Thursday Thoughts' this week I looked at whether or not we should give up on books we struggle with!

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I tried reading Fangirl but it just did not work for me. Glad you like It though.

By the way, I'm a new follower
Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

Angela ReadingCave said...

I liked Fangirl. Don't worry about being behind on reading- I think a lot of us are.

New GFC and Bloglovin follower

My Feature&Follow

Fandomly Bookish said...

I haven't read any of the other books mentioned! BTW, I just followed your blog through GFC!
Here's My Feature&Follow post. :)