Saturday 30 August 2014

FF (176)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Words I Write Crazy

Tell us about a book character you’d trade places with – Suggested by Escaping Within Pages

Sorry this post is late, but it was my Birthday yesterday so I was out for most of the day. :D

My Answer: ooh, that's a tricky one because so many of the characters and worlds are totally awesome, a lot of them are dangerous and spend their time fighting for their lives, so not sure I would want to be in that situation, but if I had to pick one I think I would have to go for Mary from 'The Secret Garden' as she gets to spend all that time in that lovely garden with lambs and deer and such. 

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never read the Secret Garden although many have suggested it to me, I am a new GFC follower :)
My FF

Unknown said...

Nice to see someone picking such a classic :)

New GFC follower

My FF

Kate @ If These Books Could Talk