Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
This week I am going to do my top 10 things I'm looking forward to:
1) Book Of The Year Day on Wednesday (9th March), event for Bedfordshire Library Staff, will get to meet Steve Feasey author of 'Changeling' series
2) Next episode of Glee!!!
3) Diving on Friday, I've been learning new dives and am really get into it again, I look forward to going every week.
4) Taylor Swift concert on 30th March 2011 in London, can't wait, she is a legend.
5) Elmer the Elephant event at work next month (Including costume!) craziness. :D
6) Contacting Agents/Publishers with my novel. I've been doing research and have a list of people to contact, it's so exciting.
7) The newest book in the Cat Royal series by Julia Golding, out 4th April, been waiting for this book for ages, just started re-reading the series and am remembering why i loved it so much.
8) Harry Potter final film later this year (July) going to be so EPIC!
9) Anime Convention in London (was going to go in May, but can't make it, but will go to the October one instead, will be my first but already getting my costume ready.)
10) Meeting more fantastic people and blogging within this awesome community. I've got the Blogging Bug. :D
What are you looking forward to? xxx