Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
This week I am going to do my top 10 places I want to visit:
As I had my first ever holiday a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed DisneyLand Paris, I've got the travelling bug, can't wait to see more of the world.
1) Disney World Resort Florida - it looks so magical, and even better than Paris and now includes Harry Potter World
2) Rome - to see the Trevi Fountain and make a wish (corny I know, but can't help it)
3) Hawaii - Looks amazing, want to learn to Hula Dance and Surf
4) Bondi Beach in Australia - saw it on TV show 'Bondi Rescue' and it looks stunningly beautiful
5) California - beautiful
6) New Zealand - my mum's been and says it's breath-taking
7) Paris again, was so amazing the first time
8) Japan - Anime and Manga central
9) New York - why not
10) Las Vegas - live on the wild side, could be cool.
Where do you want to go?