Monday 21 March 2011

10 Good Things on a Monday (6)


Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!

Here's how it works:

  1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
  2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
  3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
  4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
  5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy!

This week I am going to do my top 10 TV shows:


1) Glee - of course you all know I am a total Gleek

2) Make It Or Break It - about a team of girls training to be Olympic Gymnasts, I'm hooked.


3) Ugly Betty - love the drama, shame it's not on anymore, but I've got the DVD collection :D


4) Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em - I know this is old but it still makes me laugh & i love to catch re-runs.


5) Friends - Again old, but I love it, and can actually quote a lot of the episodes


6) Bondi Rescue - Exciting to watch and you learn things about the beach and ocean too, plus nice looking life guards. :P


7) Frasier - laugh out loud, tongue in cheek comedy


8) Tracy Beaker Returns - I know I'm too old for this, but I grew up with Tracy Beaker on TV and I still enjoy it.


9) Sabrina The Teenage Witch - so cheesy, but always lighthearted and funny.


10) Total Wipeout - I would Love to go on this show and have thought about applying but you have to fly to Argentina, bit too far and expense for me.


So, what do you like watching?

5 comments:

Sakura Sandra said...

Ha, I love Make It Or Break It too, but it hasn't been on in forever, I think it might've been canceled. :( I especially liked it though, because I live in Colorado and spent ten years in a town just outside Boulder, so I know the area really well and it was hilarious to watch the show develop and the references become more realistic. It even looked like they actually came to Colorado later and filmed some backdrop shots (the earlier shows were definitely NOT Colorado lol). They should've come up with a cooler name for The Pizza Shack though too, because Boulder never would've had a lame name like that. They have places like Half-Fast Subs (say it really fast and it sounds like something else haha), The Sink and Black Cat, so The Pizza Shack is just too lame and boring to have been a real restaurant there. :) Oh well, writers don't always care about being realistic!

Anyway, I hope you're having a great day! (^_^)

-Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

barmybex said...

They're only just showing it here, one episode a week on E4, missed a few but found them on Youtube.
Living in UK I don't know the places, but love the feel of it.
When I was little my dream was to be an Olympic Gymnast, but wasn't meant to be, this show sort of makes me glad I didn't go for it, those girls have tough lives.
Thanks for stopping by, and for the great comment. Have a great day too.

Nina B. said...

Hello fellow Gleek! I loved Ugly Betty, Some Mothers, and Sabrina too! I also loved The Nanny, Melrose Place, and Grey's Anatomy - the last two shows I loved most when they were still in the first few seasons.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic good things Becky :D

Brush Up On Your Reading

La Toya said...

Wow I haven't heard of a few of these! Tracey Beaker? Some Mother do 'ave 'em?! Cool list!

xo,
Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads

barmybex said...

Tracy Beaker is based on the books by Jacqueline Wilson, Tracy is a girl in care, she lives in a children's home and dreams of being fostered, or her mum coming back. In Tracy Beaker returns, she is now an adult but has gone back to her old care home and now works there, trying to help the next generation of care kids.

Some Mothers is a comedy show, quite old now about Frank Spencer, the most hopeless man you will ever meet, he tries hard but nothing seems to go right. Old humour and catchy sayings, the way comedy should be.

Thanks for stopping by. :D