Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
This week I am going to do my top 10 TV shows:
1) Glee - of course you all know I am a total Gleek
2) Make It Or Break It - about a team of girls training to be Olympic Gymnasts, I'm hooked.
3) Ugly Betty - love the drama, shame it's not on anymore, but I've got the DVD collection :D
4) Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em - I know this is old but it still makes me laugh & i love to catch re-runs.
5) Friends - Again old, but I love it, and can actually quote a lot of the episodes
6) Bondi Rescue - Exciting to watch and you learn things about the beach and ocean too, plus nice looking life guards. :P
7) Frasier - laugh out loud, tongue in cheek comedy
8) Tracy Beaker Returns - I know I'm too old for this, but I grew up with Tracy Beaker on TV and I still enjoy it.
9) Sabrina The Teenage Witch - so cheesy, but always lighthearted and funny.
10) Total Wipeout - I would Love to go on this show and have thought about applying but you have to fly to Argentina, bit too far and expense for me.
So, what do you like watching?