Sunday 13 March 2011

Fun On Sundays (1)

 
Fun on Sundays is run by 'Embrace Your Oddities' A new meme where we just have a little fun and answer some questions.


WHO/WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE...

1. AUTHOR? very hard question, mm, would have to say Rachel Caine at the moment.
2. BOOK? all time favourite is 'Mrs Frisby & The Rats of Nimh
3. ACTOR/ACTRESS?  Alex Pettyfer/ Dakota Fanning
4. MOVIE?  tricky, but would have to say Sister Act, I laugh every time
5. MUSICIAN/BAND?  Pink, Evanescence, Miley Cyrus, can't pick one, I love music
6. SONG? You're Still The One by Shania Twain
7. COLOR?  Orange
8. PIECE OF CLOTHING?  my Hunger Games T-Shirt. :D
9. NFL/COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM?  don't support Football.
10. FOOD?  Chocolate Cake. mmm
11. RESTAURANT?  don't really go to restaurants, but love the food at "King William" is a pub, I don't drink but we have our work Christmas meal there every year.
12. NAME? (BOY & GIRL)  Joseph for a Boy, Tamara for a Girl
13. THING TO DO WHEN IT'S RAINING?  Read of course or watch movies
14. VACATION SPOT?  DisneyLand
15. ITEM YOU OWN?  My teddy bear Isaiah, I've had him since I was 1 or 2


What are your favourites? Hope your all having fun on your Sunday! 

1 comment:

Mandy Lum said...

Glad you enjoyed Fun on Sundays! My sister absolutely loves Sister Act, great movie. And Evanescence is one of my favorite bands - love Amy Lee!

Have a great Sunday!

Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities