Sunday 17 October 2010

Tagged!!!

She got me!  Lou  at Reader Recommended Tagged me!  Thanks for the tagging, hope you enjoy my answers as much as I enjoyed yours.  If you haven't seen her site, you gotta get over there and check it out.  I've made it easy by a click of the link above :)

Can't have a game without rules, so here they are:


  1. Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
  2. Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
  3. Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post.  Notify them that you tagged them.
4 things that are in my handbag
  1. Blackberry
  2. Hairbrush
  3. Purse (gotta have that!!!)
  4. iPod
4 favorite things in my bedroom
  1. My Teddy Bear (Had him since I was 1 year old)
  2. My photo holder filled with pics of my family and friends
  3. My Book Shelves
  4. My DVD collection
4 things on my desk
  1. Photo Collage i made from my 18th Birthday
  2. Stationary pot filled with pens etc
  3. Dragonfly Paper Holder
  4. Books
4 things I've always wanted to do (but haven't yet)
  1. Write a novel
  2. Go to Disneyland!
  3. Sing in front of a big audience
  4. Get Married :D
4 things I enjoy very much at the moment
  1. Reading
  2. Trampolining
  3. Hanging out with my Friends
  4. Gilmore Girls on TV
4 songs I can't get out of my head
  1. Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You
  2. Taylor Swift - Mine
  3. Taio Cruz - Dynamite
  4. Katy Perry - Teenage Dreams
4 things you don't know about me
  1. I passed my driving test on my 4th attempt!
  2. My weakness is Chocolate Cake
  3. I have never been on a holiday!
  4. I can touch my nose with my tongue
4 Bloggers I am tagging
  1. Down The Rabbit Hole 
  2. Lori's Reading Corner
  3. I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
  4. Books Are Dreams

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'm a new follower!

LJ said...

OK, now I've tried the tongue to nose thing way too many times since reading this LOL. Kudos to you :)

barmybex said...

That's ok, thanks for Following Inspired Kathy.

LOL, Lou, i know, it's a talent!!! keep trying. Unless i just have a really big tongue. :P hehe