Friday 12 October 2012

FF (91)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is 
Book Fever

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness…

My Answer: I don't tend to read scary, goriness or any of that stuff. So I would say the scariest I can think of is 'The Fury' by Alexander Gordon Smith - people suddenly turning on you and trying to kill you in any way possible, that really would freak me out to see that! Trying to rip your guts out with their bare hands. I'm already reaching for that pillow as I write this.

Slightly less scary option would be Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy which would be an awesome Halloween movie. Skeleton Detective, fighting off Evil, some scary parts but funny too - my kind of film. :D

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D 


8 comments:

Megan said...

I haven't heard of either of those books, but they sound like great Halloween movies! New follower :)

Here's my FF post!

Cassi Haggard said...

Skulduggery would make an excellent Disney-channel style Halloween movie. I can just see it in my head!

My follow friday. Please visit!

Pink Fluffy Hearts said...

Awesome answer!

New Follower! My FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

biochemguy said...

I hadn't heard of these before but they sound like they could make for pretty good movies! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

barmybex said...

Hi Megan - Oh you should definitely check them out. If you don't like really scary then I would say at least try Skulduggery - so good and guaranteed to make you laugh.

Cassi - I know right!!!! I really wish they would. :D

Corina - thanks! :)

biochemguy - Thanks, you should check them out, definitely worth a read.

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

I haven't heard of either of those books yet.
I am a new Networked Blogs follower, and here's my FF post for this week.

barmybex said...

Welcome Lexie! thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Hi. New follower here! I haven't heard of The Fury but it sounds creepy. Thanks for sharing


Crystal @ YA Society