Thursday 20 December 2012

Book Promo - The Travel Auction


The Travel Auction – Brief Synopsis
It should have been their trip of a lifetime. But with just days to go, Jonathan Cork is dumped by his girlfriend. Unable to change the name on the spare ticket and fast running out of time, Jonathan decides to take desperate measures. He advertises on eBay for a travel companion with the same name as his ex. What follows is a funny, page-turning, rollercoaster ride around South America.


Author Biography
I’ve always wanted to write, but I struggled academically in my early years. I left school at sixteen to train as an apprentice electrician and with some hard work I ended up with my own project management business. But by the age of thirty-two I became disillusioned with the soulless nature of the construction industry, so I took some time out to pursue my passion for creativity. I enrolled on a Master of Arts degree in screenwriting at Bournemouth University and since graduating I’ve tailored pretty much everything in my life around making time to write.
Two years ago my wife and I rented out our house and moved on board a small sailing boat in order to live a more adventurous life, lower our overheads and allow me more time to pursue my writing ambitions.
When I’m not writing or working at several quirky jobs to pay the bills, I like to relax by competing in the high adrenalin sport of Australian surf boat racing. The Travel Auction is my first self published eBook. 

Links to Buy the eBook

No comments: