Friday 15 November 2013

FF (147)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Bibliotaph’s Reviews

Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?

 My Answer: very rarely will I admit to this as it doesn't happen very often, but I have found a couple of cases where I preferred the movie. 'A Little Princess' by Frances Hodgson Burnett is one of my all time favourite films, I tried to read the book and it just didn't hold the same sense of wonder and magic for me. 

I'm trying to think of other cases, I know there have been some...

Nope can't think of any right now, I'll update or comment if I remember them.  

6 comments:

♥ BohoBookLover ♥ said...

Oh! I've never heard of Little Princess, but I'll have to look it up!
Love your blog & I'm a new follower :)

~ Shayenne
http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

Feli @The Four Eyed Cat Reviews said...

I think I've heard of A Little Princess before, but I've never tried reading/ watching it, so I can't judge... I'm following you on GFC, Linky, and Bloglovin! happy FF!
My FF

Rainy said...

I've never heard of A little Princess so I can't comment either way. Have a great week. New GFC follower. My FF

barmybex said...

Surprised so few know of it. I would have thought it would be a 'children's classic, it's by the same author as The Secret Garden.
Worth checking out though.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award! You can find my questions at http://lostinabooknook.blogspot.com/2013/11/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html.
Cheers!
-Nichole

Njkinny said...

I have read the book but not seen the movie..:)
New Follower via Bloglovin..
Here is my #FF http://njkinny.blogspot.in
Happy #FF!