Friday 29 November 2013

FF (148)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Stalked! Twin Spin

What’s your favorite Thanksgiving Day food? If you’re not American or Canadian, what is your favorite holiday food?

 My Answer: well I am English so we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, although I love the idea behind it. :) 

I don't really tend to eat any differently at the holidays, no special meals or anything. Even at Christmas I don't eat any more or anything differently from normal, I never really get why people go to supermarkets and buy so much food, I always wonder what they do with it all. 

So to be honest I don't really have an answer to this, I do like Cranberry sauce though which I only tend to have if I go out for a meal around this time of year, so can I count that as my answer?

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Usually what we do with it all is eat it for leftovers or give plates out to family. But this year there wasn't that much leftovers.

New follower, GFC and Bloglovin'

My FF