Monday 18 November 2013

Update & Blog Award

I know I have been fairly inactive recently on here. I am currently doing NaNoWriMo which is taking up most of my evenings and I've been busy during weekends too so haven't had much time to read then either. But I am almost finished reading 'Allegiant' by Veronica Roth so that review will be up soon. Thanks for bearing with me. :D
 
I haven't had an 'award' for a while and found this one on my blog today from 'Nichole' over at 'The Bookish Fairy' and thought I would post.


If you are looking for more information on the Liebster Award go to Adrienne's blog, she links to where she got her information.  I took the Rules and Logo from Nichole's post. 
Rules For Accepting The Award
  • Link back to the blog that nominated you.
  • Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
  • Nominate 10 blogs of your own, and be sure to let them know, with a link to your post!
  • Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.
My Questions (set by Nichole)
  1. How long have you been blogging? erm, think it's 3 years now.
  2. What do you blog about? Books!!!
  3. Are you an avid reader or do you read in spurts? I am usually an avid reader but this last month, it's been spurts.
  4. If you could be any animal, what would it be? Tiger!
  5. What is your all time favorite book? Very hard to choose just one. There are so many, but I always had a soft spot for 'Mrs Frisby and the Rats of Nimh' by Robert C O'Brien
  6. Do you always read the books that are popular at the time? (For example, the Divergent trilogy is pretty popular right now) or do you read them "when you get to them?" It depends on the book, if its one from a series I already love then I will jump on it as soon as it's out, others I will put by to read when I get the time.
  7. Current book boyfriend/girlfriend? Don't really have one, but if I had to choose - Four/Tobias from Divergent
  8. Favorite book heroine? Katniss Everdeen
  9. Favorite book genre? YA Fantasy/Dystopian
  10. E-book, Paperback or Hardcover? Paperback
Questions For My Nominees

1. Summer or Winter?
2. TV show or movie?
3. Which fantasy world which you most like to visit?
4. Longest book you've ever read?
5. Favourite book character of all time?
6. Book genre of choice?
7. Have you ever met an author? if so whom?
8. Do you listen to music when you read?
9. Do you prefer series or stand alone books?
10. Favourite book cover?

My Nominees

  I'm not actually going to nominate anyone as I know a lot of bloggers don't like getting these awards, so I'll just say - If you want to do this, feel free to take. :D

No comments: