Monday 16 May 2011

10 Good Things on a Monday (13)


Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!

Here's how it works:

  1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
  2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
  3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
  4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
  5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy!

This week I am going to do 10 Apps I love - I recently got an iPod Touch and am addicted to some of the apps.


1) Talking Gina - she is a Giraffe and you have to feed her, talk to her, rub her belly and you can play pat-a-cake with her to unlock bonus items. She will blow you kisses if she is happy. So Cute!

2) Doodle Fill - this game is super addictive. It's a series of colouring sheets, you get four colours for each page and you have to colour them in with none of the colours touching themselves (so you can't have two red squares next to each other, you'd have to do red blue red for example,) sounds simple but I've got to level 75 and I'm struggling. :D

3) Solitaire - Classic Game, helps to pass the time and it was free, runs really well and is clear.

4) Cineworld - Amazing app, can look up film listing times, cinema's, about the films and book tickets, so easy to use.

5) Lottery - Easy way to check the Lottery Numbers, just call them up on my ipod and away I go.

6) Sudoku - I'm addicted to Sudoku so I'm sure never to get bored again

7) Twisters - This app offers a selection of tongue twisters for you to try out. Great fun.

8) Riddles - Similar to Twisters but offers a variety of riddles to try out on you or your friends. Makes your brain work hard :)

9) LaDiDa - This app allows you to sing into the mic and will then use it's softward to adjust your pitch etc so you sound like a star. It's so cool. You can put back beats and music against it too

10) Goodreads - Allows me to check my friends updates, check my books and search for books I'm interested in. It's great, so much power at my fingertips :D

So that's my list for this week, any of you got any apps you can recommend?
Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Nina B. said...

Those are awesome apps! Congratulations on your new iPod Touch! That is such a cool gadget :D

I just bought a used copy of Rebecca yesterday, I'm so excited to read it.

Thank you so much for sharing your Good Things this week, Bex! Have an awesome week!

Brush Up On Your Reading