The Best of 2011...
Today's Armchair BEA post is all about our favorite books of 2011. So far this year I have read 74 books and a lot of them have been fantastic. So I will do my top 5 of the year... so far! (in no particular order)
note not all books were published in 2011, I just read them this year. :D
1) Hereafter by Tara Hudson. Read as an ARC and loved it - you have got to look out for this book! Beautiful cover too. Read my review here.
2) Changeling by Steve Feasey - I love the whole series really. The Last book in the series was released this month, but I recommend starting from the beginning, my review of book 1 is here.
3) Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler - such a beautiful story, made me laugh and cry. Fabulous, my review is here
4) Furnace: Execution by Alexander Gordon Smith. Such a thrilling end to a magnificent series. To be honest, I would put the whole series on my best books list. They were ones that I would never have dreamed of reading, then when i did I fell in love with them. Scary and in places truly gruesome but so, so good! You can read my review here.
5) Bite Club by Rachel Caine, again a new installment in an epic series. These books are pure indulgent reads. So funny, so breathtaking, so brilliantly written. They make me happy! I highly recommend this series, but start at the beginning with 'Glass House'. My review for Bite Club can be found here.
So these are my favourites of the year so far. Have you read any of them? what do you think? Share with me your favourites too. Lets have fun on our Armchair BEA.