Tuesday 31 May 2011

Internet problems

We have a fault with our internet at the moment and have only got a 10 minute patch in which to log on and check messages.

Therefore todays posts will not go up until tomorrow (when i go back to work) and any comments/emails I get will not be replied to straight away.

I have a review of 'Starcrossed' by Josephine Angelini to go up. I finished reading it today and really enjoyed it.
I will try and do Teaser Tuesday tomorrow, a bit late i know.

I will also catch up on all your blogs when I can.

So, have a great evening all, I'm off to read my next book as I've got no internet. Speak to you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out with your internet soon. I can't wait to see what you think about Starcrossed! I loved that book.