So, today we were supposed to be posting the interviews we did with a fellow blogger, but as I found out about Armchair BEA too late, I didn't do one, so instead I will share with you some of my favourite bloggers. I know I will forget some, but these are the ones that spring into mind.
1) Nina from Brush Up On Your Reading I love her blog, the design is cute and I love her partner in Blogging - ARGH. He's such a sweetie! Nina is a lovely blogger, she does honest reviews, great quizzes, and a wicked meme '10 Good Things on A Monday'. She featured me on a new meme 'Shelf Saturday' and was very kind and patient with emails, I feel like I got to know her better and she is a fellow Gleek - good to have someone to spout random Glee things with. :D
2) Alice from The Reader Room She had very similar taste in books to me and is a real sweetheart. I've talked to her a few times over e-mails and she has a great sense of humour and is very kind. Her blog is simple but creative and I know I can go to her for an honest, well written review.
3) Alison from Alison Can Read Her blog is stunningly beautiful - I love the design, header and layout. So effective. She does a great Manga meme that I enjoy reading and has a lot of good books on her site. I always come away with a book I hadn't previously heard from but now want to read.
4) Rachel from Parajunkee's View I love her blog design, so cool. She does great meme's including Follow Friday and Book Blogging 101 where she offers hints, tips and advice on blogging, including the technical bits in a way we can all understand. I have learnt so many things from her.
5) Amber from Down The Rabbit Hole Her blog is so cool. It was one of the first blogs I ever followed and I always enjoy checking out what Amber has posted. She has great discussion posts and the design on her blog is awesome. I always check out her reviews and know I can trust her opinion and I love the life and passion that goes into her blog.
Some other blogs worth a quick mention are:
- Derek Landy Blogs Under Duress (Author of Skulduggery Pleasant series)
- Apparently! (Author Aprilynne Pike - Wings series
- Kitties & Cookies ( for tasty treats and cute cats, my best friend too)
- Crazy-for-Books (for awesome posts and 'Book Blogger Hop)
AS I say, I know I have missed some, but thank you to all the wonderful bloggers out there, I hope I can get to know more of you. Thanks for the inspiration and support.