Friday 4 January 2013

FF (103)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Cassi @ Galavanting Girl Books

Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?


My Answer: I haven't set many, but I can think of 3. Mainly my resolution is to clear a good sized chunk of my TBR pile. I've got well over a hundred books on my shelves at home that I haven't read yet and yet I still add to it all the time, so I'm going to make a massive effort to get caught up. 

I'm also going to try to get my reviews up more regularly again, I haven't had much time to read lately and my reviews have been quite sporadic but I'm hoping to get back into a rhythm. 

I'm also going to try to comment more in general and visit more blogs on this hop each week.

 


Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D 

 

 

 

Don't forget to enter all the giveaways going on my blog at the moment. All International.

Top 12 of 2012 promotion - win 1 of any book by one of the 12 authors featured

Megan Duncan giveaway - 2 people can win a limited edition keychain

Angelfire by Hanna Peach giveaway - win an ebook copy of the book








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great resolutions! I'd like to take a chainsaw to my tbr pile, I think it might be the only way I'll get out alive! ;)
New follower here, hooray!
Stopping by with My FF!
Happy Reading! =D

Unknown said...

Great F&F. New Follower! Check out my Feature & Follow.

I have so many TBR that I don't even know what's in my TBR pile half the time.

Anonymous said...

Goodluck with ur resolutions!!

Old GFC follower :)
Follow me back below and also check out my New Years Resolutions answers too :)

"BookShelves Of Dreams"

Jess Gonzalez said...

I'm a new follower via gfc. Like you I have a lot of books waiting to be read at my house and I hope to at least read some of them (goal=27)during this year.

My FF

Jess @ Jessy's Bookends

barmybex said...

LOL Carmen - i like the sound of that chainsaw. Sometimes feels like I'm drowning in books.

I know what you mean Autumn, I started going through my shelves earlier and came across books I didn't remember having!!! Nightmare.

Thanks Barbara

Welcome Jess, good luck with getting through your TBR too. :D