Saturday, 14 July 2012

FF (78) & TGIF (61)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is from
Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

Q: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?

My Answer: Every time I answer this, I answer slightly differently, but mainly it was because I wanted a way to keep track of the books I was reading and include some information that would help refresh my memory, I then found the blogging community and knew it was something I wanted to be part of.


TGIF!



This meme is hosted by GReads!

This Friday's Question: 
 
Quotes That Make You Swoon: What are some of the most swoon-worthy quotes you've experienced in a book?
 
 

My Answer: 

 

“You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real.”
― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay 


"Okay," he said. He took a breath. "What would you do, if you could do anything?"
I took a step toward him, closing the space between us. "This," I said. And then I kissed him.”
― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever

 
 
 “It is possible to be in love with you just because of who you are.”
― Maggie Stiefvater, Shiver
 

Not the best out there, but some of the ones that popped to mind. I love a good swoon worthy quote, now I just need to find a guy that will say them to me in real life! :P

 

Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

9 comments:

Arianne said...

Nice quote from Mockingjay :D That was totally touching when I read it.

Escapism Fanatic said...

I know the feeling. a lot of people started blogging to keep track and now lost themselves in blogosphere.


New follower.
My FF

Daniela said...

Great answers! I loved the quotes too :)
New Follower
Here's my FF: http://www.yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow-friday-5.html

Christina said...

Yes, it's a great way to keep track of books!

Old follower via GFC.

Ensconced in YA
http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Book blogging is definitely a great way to keep track of all the books that are read :)

New Follower via RSS!

My FF

365_books_a_year said...

Do you find that blogging about books makes you read a little differently? I find that because I know that I'm going to possibly review a book, I pay closer attention to things. I think blogging has improved my reading experience.

I'm following you via GFC. My FF is here: http://365-books-a-year.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

barmybex said...

Arianne - there were quite a few by Collins that I could have picked, but that is one of my favourites!

Escapism - it's true, once your in it's hard to get out again - but I love it!

Thanks Daniela. :D

Thanks Christina, nice to have you here still :)


Missbook - it really helps. I do remember most books but with so many passing through it can get confusing.

365 - I agree it does, I find myself thinking more about the book as I read it, think it takes me further into the world. But I try not to get too caught up, I still want the experience to be natural and enjoyable. It has made my reading experience better though, think i get more out of it.

Thanks to all for stopping by. :D

Unknown said...

Nice quotes! I just started following (:
My FF:
http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html

barmybex said...

Thanks Karen, and Welcome!!!