Wednesday 7 May 2014

FF (160)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!

sorry it's late this week!

Share! Tell us about one of your hobbies that is NOT reading.

My Answer: I actually have a lot of hobbies, I do a sport 4 nights of the week - Trampolining, Jujitsu, Ballroom & Latin Dancing and Diving (High Board).

Here is a video of my latest routine at trampolining (it's not perfect but was a very early run through, just learning it)

I love all my sports and the confidence they give me. Diving is scary and exciting but makes me feel free and I love doing the sommersaults and twists. Dancing is elegant and beautiful and fun and Jujitsu can be dangerous at times but gives me loads of confidence and I love the self-defense aspects. 

I love to keep active so reading is my down time. People always say they are amazed I have time to read at all. :)

What are your hobbies? Anyone share any of mine?

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

No comments: