Friday 23 May 2014

FF (163)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Orange Owls and Books

Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?

My Answer: I actually have an advantage here, as I work in a public library and very often recommend books and love it when someone takes a book I've convinced them to try and then have them come back when they return the book and tell me they want the next one in the series. 

I got my mum to read The Hunger Games, which then got her into Dystopian and things like Divergent. She loved them and read them really quickly.

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

And don't forget to check out and comment on my new weekly discussion post 'Thursday Thoughts' this week I looked at Books and Films.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

Diane Lynch said...

Great job! I'm an existing follower on Bloglovin'.
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

barmybex said...

Having fun is the main point yes, and it's good to try a bit of everything and anything. :)

Juli Rahel said...

I'd absolutely love to work in a library! Surrounded by books all day and being able to tell people what to read! I tend to recommend books but people don't really listen! I'm a new Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you had a great weekend!
My Friday Memes
Juli @ Universe in Words