Friday 16 May 2014

FF (162)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Orange Owls and Books

Have you met a favorite author and have a picture? Share.

My Answer: I've actually been fortunate enough to meet a lot of awesome authors:

The most awesome Derek Landy - author of 'Skulduggery Pleasant'

The Children's Laureate and very lovely Malorie Blackman - author of 'Noughts & Crosses'

The super cool Teri Terry - author of 'Slated' trilogy

A great group- Steve Cole - author of lots of cool things, Kim Lakin Smith and Sarah McIntyre

The very nice Meg Rosoff - author of 'How I Live Now'

The cool Andy Briggs - author of Hero.com & Villain.net

 I've met some more but don't have photos, but they include Steve Feasey, Louise Rennison, David Melling, Lucy Christopher and more.

Happy hopping and Blogging!

3 comments:

Diane Lynch said...

Very cool! I'm a new follower on NetworkBlogs and an existing follower on Bloglovin'.
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

Jen @ bthreviews said...

I don't know any of those authors, but congrats on meeting so many!
I'm already a Bloglovin' follower. I'm going to see if there is another way I can follow I haven't done yet :)

barmybex said...

Thanks :)

Really? you are missing out on some truly amazing books if you haven't heard of these authors. Find copies now - get reading :)