Friday 9 May 2014

FF (161)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Read Write All The Time 

What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond JK Rowling)

My Answer: There are so many, can I have a dinner party and just invite them all? I would invite Sarah Crossan, Rachel Caine, Terry Teri, Malorie Blackman, Holly Smale, Derek Landy, Michelle Paver, Alexander Gordon Smith, Darren Shan. There are probably more but that's quite a crowd to start with. All very different but equally brilliant minds and wonderful people.

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

2 comments:

Diane Lynch said...

Fun party! New follower on Bloglovin'
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

Jen @ bthreviews said...

If Darren Shan was there, my daughter would beat me up and take my place!
I'm a new follower.