Friday 10 December 2010

Book Blogger Hop: December 10th -13th

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. Such a wonderful idea! There's a new question every week that all the participating blogs have to answer. 




This week's question comes from Angela who blogs at Library Girl Reads:
 
 "What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs?  Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?"

I am going to be boringly predictable and say all of the above. I Love hearing other peoples opinions about books, giveaways rock - although most seem to be US only so i can't enter, but never mind, the few i can enter are awesome! Just everything about book blogs are fantastic!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, go back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added

If you've stopped by my blog from the hop, welcome, it's great to have you here, please feel free to look around, and follow. I will then visit you in turn. :D    

6 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I love that I get to know the blogger through their thoughts on books...it's awesome :)

Susan said...

It's hard not to like everything, isn't it? My favorite is the reviews. But I also really like getting a glimpse of the bloggers' personalities.

Bellamay said...

I also agree and new follower hopping through

barmybex said...

Thanks for visiting.
Susan, i also like how peoples personalities shine through into their blogs.

Precious said...

Hi! Just hopping by to say hello! It’s nice to see other book blogs and read the answers on the question of the week!

Here’s my post.
I’m having a 14-day blog event with lots of giveaways! I hope you drop by. Thanks!

barmybex said...

Thanks Precious, i'll check it out :D