Sunday 26 December 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge

Yesterday was Christmas - the day when most people exchange a few gifts. Being book lovers like we are it stands to reason that we either received books or gave books for Christmas. In this activity I want you to tell us what books (or book related materials) you received or gave this holiday season. If they were books you gave to others - tell us who they were for.


Here's What I got:
  • Angel by L.A Weatherly, I am so looking forward to reading this one. 
  • The Fledgling Handbook by P.C Cast Love the House of Night series and this is the icing on the cake, can't wait to read it.
  • A Simples Life by Aleksandr Orlov - this made me laugh!
  • Harry Potter Film Wizardry - this is Amazing! Love it, lots of behind the scenes stuff and great photos.
  • I also got a 'How to paint Fairies' from my best friend that looks beautiful.

This is a lot less than i normally get book wise, but i have a lot on my to be read pile so it's not a bad thing. :D

What did YOU get?  Check out http://holidaybreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/ for more posts about book gifts!

No comments: