Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. Such a wonderful idea! There's a new question every week that all the participating blogs have to answer.
This week's question comes from Ivan who blogs at Ivan Bookworm:
"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
My answer: Ohh that is such a good question, there are so many worlds I would love to go to, but think my top choice would be Alagaesia from 'Eragon', I would spend the day in the mountains, talking to Eragon, Ayra and Saphira, and if I was lucky get some rides on Saphira's back. Soaring through the air on a dragon- nothing could beat that!
Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.
This week's question comes from Ninja Girl Reads:
Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
1) I love the smell of chlorine, that moment when you walk in a swimming pool and the smell hits you. mmm
2) When I couldn't get to sleep when I was younger, I would list the main events in a books to fall asleep, my favourite was Animals of Farthing Wood - I would lie there going "First the Forest is demolished, Animals leave, pass the gardens, get caught in a bush fire, try to cross a road.... etc' Used to help me fall asleep.
3) When I go Diving (High Board) before I do a big scary dive I have to do a 'split leap' on the back of the board for good luck. If I don't it tends to go wrong (I'm mad I know)
4) My books are mostly arrranged by height order and series on my shelves. Any book thats a funny shape gets put somewhere like the pile on my floor.
5) I Love shelf tidying. At work we all get bays of books we have to tidy and put in order, most of the other staff find it a chore and a pain, but I find it relaxing and enjoyable.
Well, now you know I'm a weirdo, share your quirks too. :D
This is a new meme hosted by GReads!
This Friday's Question:
Back to the Beginning: What was the first book you reviewed on your blog?
Wow, this seems like such a long time ago, my first review was posted back on 11th August 2010 and was for 'Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex, if you want, you can read it here
My reviews have got a bit longer and more detailed since then, I think i've found my feet a bit more now.