Friday 21 December 2012

FF (101)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Chyna and Jyra Lite-Rate-Ture!

Q: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn’t know before about the publishing industry?

My Answer: The whole process of requesting ARC's and how they are given out. I've also connected with some people who have been published or who work in that industry and so have got some great advice on Submitting and writing Cover Letters. Thinking about it, I've actually learnt quite a lot and I'm very grateful.



Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

4 comments:

helen said...

Hey there, new follower :) Found you through the blog hop!

barmybex said...

Thanks and welcome to both of you! :D

Anonymous said...

I have learnt so much about book blogging, i didn't realize just how people are into it and now i'm hooked!! :-o)

Hopping on thru follow my link below
"BookShelves Of Dreams"

barmybex said...

Thanks for stopping by Barbara. it is addictive. :D