Friday 28 December 2012

FF (102)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Meg  @ The Book Asylum

Q: What book do you think everyone should read? If you could gift the entire population with one book?

My Answer: As Parajunkee said on her blog, I think I should say 'The Bible' (which I am actually reading a bit everyday) but I'm not. My answer, now this is a tough question, there are so many amazing books, Harry Potter comes to mind, The Hunger Games of course, all of these have a very good messages in them. It's so hard to choose just one. 

I think I would say 'The Chronicles of Narnia', I know this is cheating a bit as it's a series but there you go. Such magical, moral and exciting books. Just incredible. A definite must read for all.

 


Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of the books you mentioned are awesome, but I think Narnia is definitely a must-read. Great choice :)

Here's my FF!

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

I love the Chronicles of Narnia! Excellent choice :)

I'm following via GFC, you can find my FF post here.

Gabby Verdin said...

This is the first I've seen someone say Narnia. I am a bit of a fan myself and I think you have a great answer :)

New Follower.

My F&F-
http://gabbyreads.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-and-follow-friday-ambivalent.html

barmybex said...

Thanks Jessica, Lexxie and Gabby. :D
Shame not more people are choosing it, but great to see so much love for it here. :)
I'm hopping back to all of you now. x

Annette Mills said...

I think I've only read the first two Narnia books. I guess I need to put those on my list! Good idea!

barmybex said...

Should definitely be read! Such a good series, although the last one is not the best.
Thanks for stopping by again. :D